The Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in the direct growth of Admincontrol by seeking new business opportunities through prospecting and engaging with potential clients. The Sales Development Representative will pursue leads and generate interest as a brand ambassador for the Admincontrol Board Portal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation, highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results.
• Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects (cold/warm calling, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
• Expect to make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per working day
• Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social media
• Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
• Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
• Log activities in CRM (Salesforce experience would be useful)
• Liaison with sales team on booking meetings and demonstrations
• 1-2 years of sales development experience is preferred but not required
• Desire to work within a sales focused and targeted role
• An understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Sales colleagues)
• Demonstrated ability to articulate unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives
• Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
• High energy and positive attitude
What's on Offer
- Internationally competitive basic salary.
- Performance related commission plan.
- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Join a progressive business with excellent opportunities to progress through achievement.
- Full benefits package.
Admincontrol offers software solutions (SaaS) for secure collaboration and easy sharing of documents in business processes such as board and management work, due diligence, capital injections and stock exchange listings. Users save time, gain better control and are better prepared, which in turn results in better decision-making. Admincontrol serve major private and public organisations that value the confidentiality of corporate documents, and currently have more than 6,500 customers across Europe and the UK.
Admincontrol is a high growth business, recognised as one of the leading software businesses in Norway. Admincontrol is part of the Visma Group, one of Europe’s largest software companies with over 14,000 employees. They have been successfully operating in the UK market for 10 years and are now looking to strengthen the London sales team.
Their Admincontrol Board Portal is market leading and provides an easy to use, paperless platform for board and management to improve their corporate governance in a digital environment.
Workplace environment is particularly important to Admincontrol. With a typically Scandinavian outlook, they hold a deep belief in work life balance and respecting each other in the workplace. It's a business where you can feel confident in sharing your ideas and successes!
• Outstanding solution in competitive market
• Opportunity to join an international growing software as a service business
• Competitive international package